Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lovely weekend in store

Saturday is finally here! Time to relax and enjoy the little things. Like my honey running to the store before I got up, just to buy coffee because we were out. I cannot go without my morning coffee.

Yesterday was the inspection on the house. A few minor things popped up and they will be fixed my next week. YEAH ;-) I am so looking forward to moving out of this little apartment and into our new lovely home. I feel blessed many time over.

Yesterday I made a few more cards and I wanted to show them to you.






They are all digital images that I printed out on Gina K white brillance paper. I then colored them with Copic markers. The pearls, coat trim and boot trims are all accented with Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim. It is always encouraging to receive kind comments from people who do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete